Office Schedule & Covid-19 Updates
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. To maintain social distancing, the patient can only be accompanied by one adult.
2. Everyone entering will be asked to sanitize/wash your hands.
3. The Governor requires everyone wear a mask inside the office,
the only exception is the patient when treatment is actively being rendered.
4. Look for a secure email sent the morning of your appointment and complete the mandatory COVID screening.
(Email comes from Protected Trust)
Follow link to create a password.
(Email comes from AnyWhere Dolphin)
5. Please arrive 10 minutes before appointment to complete additional COVID related safety steps.
Call (303)772-7722 or knock on our front door if we can't get to the phone to "check in".
Then wait in your car. We will call your name when we are ready to provide your treatment.
6. Before you enter the building, We will review your completed Covid-19 screening email
and determine if it is safe to enter.
Upon entering, we will take your temperature.
7. We will escort you to the treatment chair.
Our brushing stations and bathrooms are closed during this time,
please brush your teeth before arriving at our office.
8. After treatment you will be escorted to the front door with a brief note and next appointment time.
If the provided time does not work for you, then please call to reschedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are you only allowing the patient and one parent into the office?
The more people, the more risk.
What steps are you taking to keep the patient safe?
We have attended hundreds of hours of continuing education about state of the art safety protocols, new information about sterilization protocols, staying abreast of latest novel Coronavirus/COVID 19 scientific research, CDC/OSHA recommendations, updating PPE protocols, procedural steps to protect everyone, in addition to screening every patient upon entry we are also monitoring all staff and doctor, checked inside air turn over, assured proper functioning of fresh air returns, tested negative pressure full office capability, verified with government agencies the effectiveness of products used for sanitation/cleaning, and incorporated new dental equipment, dental materials, procedures to maintain excellent care with tip top safety.