Requirements for Appointments
1. To maintain social distancing, the patient can only be accompanied by one adult.
2. Everyone entering will be asked to sanitize/wash your hands.
3. The Governor requires everyone wear a mask inside the office,
the only exception is when treatment is actively being rendered.
4. Look for a secure email sent the morning of your appointment and
complete the mandatory COVID. (Email comes from Protect Trust)
Follow link to create a password.
(Email comes from AnyWhere Dolphin)
5. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
to complete additional COVID related safety steps.
Call (303)772-7722 or knock on our front door if we can't get to the phone to "check in".
Kindly provide at least 24 hours notice to Patil Orthodontics if you cannot make an appointment or a missed appointment fee of $100/hr (minimum of $100 charge) will be added to your ledger.
Feel free to leave a voicemail or send us an email as soon as you know you cannot attend your appointment. or (303)772-7722.
Then wait in your car. We will call your name when we are ready to provide you treatment.
5. Before you enter the building, we will review your completed Covid screening email and determine if its safe to enter. Upon entering we will take your temperature.
7. We will escort you to the treatment chair.
Our brushing stations and bathrooms are CLOSED during this time,
please brush your teeth prior to arriving at our office.
8. After treatment you will be escorted to the front door with a brief note and next appointment time.
If the provided time does not work for you, then please call us to reschedule.
The Governor requires us to reschedule your appointment if you or
someone living with you have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days,
have had a fever,
persistent pain or pressure or tightness in your chest,
have a cough,
or shortness of breath and/or trouble breathing.
Thank you for helping keep our community safe!